In order to limit liability, encourage responsible use and control expenses, the O’Fallon Brewery will follow these guidelines when we donate beer.
- We will only offer our beer to consumers for consumption at a charity or private event (non-resale).
- The organization must be properly licensed and insured by the state of Missouri (if necessary) and place the order in writing with the brewery no less than 30 days in advance.
- Please allow at least two weeks to process your request.
- The O’Fallon Brewery will not donate beer when other malt beverages are purchased by the organization or individual.
- The organization must arrange to pick up the items during regular brewery business hours.
The O’Fallon Brewery reserves the right to refuse to donate beer to any organization or individual at our discretion. For further questions or more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We suggest using Google Chrome when submitting this request form.